[time-nuts] Info on CTS-10 WWV clock board

Russ Hummel RShummel1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 16:17:39 UTC 2011

Hi  folks, I am new to the group and am looking
to see if anyone is familiar with a WWV  receiver
board made by Coordinated Time Link Co in Santa
Clara CA in the middle 1990s.  It is a model
CTS-10 and is  a ISA board for a PC that receives
WWV , decodes the time signal and sets the clock
on the PC. I have  had  this system running in my
WX satellite computer since the 90's however the
software doesn't support the year beyond 2010. I
have all the disks and documentation but cannot
locate the company on the WEB.  Has anyone else
used this board and has any one hacked the driver
software to over come the 2010 year
limitation.  All the hardware works , it just
doesn't display the correct year which make the
satellite predications all wrong . Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Russ  W4PGT

-
Russ Hummel
Have Space Suit...... Will Travel
Retirement means Every Day is Saturday !
[]
   This message and accompanying documents are
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and contain
information intended for the specified
individual(s) only. This information is
confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination,
copying, or the taking of any action based on the
contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.