[time-nuts] My latest Net4501 NTP Server

Joe S. Borovetz wa5vms at tapr.org
Wed Feb 23 16:12:59 UTC 2011

On 10/30/2010 11:58 PM, Robert Darlington wrote:

I finally got around to asking this question......I have been working on
my 4501 timeserver for the past year.

Bought the parts a year ago...finally put things together with all of
the TAPR boards connected to the 4501.

I copied your Ghost image to a 4 GB San Disk CF Card (used Windows to do
the install)

It appears that the partitions and files are on the CF card but the 4501
will not boot from the CF card.

Any ideas as to what is going on.

Joe