[time-nuts] SR-620 cal

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Feb 23 22:57:16 UTC 2011

Hi

Definitely time to scrap the counter. To save you the excessive landfill
charge I'll take care of the disposal for you.

Unfortunately for my future disposal business, the answer to your question
is indeed, yes you can likely fix it yourself. The answer to the other
question is also yes, this is pretty typical of a 620 after auto cal.

There are a bunch of things in the archives about which registers to do what
to in order to make the SR620 "run right". Some of them are fairly tedious
back and forth tweaks. As I recall there are at least two approaches to
taking care of the problem, depending on how far you want to go.

Bob