[time-nuts] LCD display connector

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 11:49:05 UTC 2011


   That 1% is plain H2O (water).


   gary wrote:

     I do have some of the junk isopropyl handy. I use for cleaning auto
     parts and the camp stove. It says isopropyl alcohol anhydrous usp
     less than 99%. No indication what the other 1% is.

More information about the time-nuts mailing list