[time-nuts] Simulating LORAN-A GRI Timing Generator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 04:01:58 UTC 2011

John I did the Loran C simulator. But it acted as a single station and its
only goal was to allow austrons and such to do phase comparison of
oscillators. Took only a few chips simple and small.
I was at the tail end of loran A in the navy. Really do not remember
anything about the theory any more.
I was going to speculate on a solution but its to late at night.
Regards