[time-nuts] Lady Heather V2.00

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 18 00:23:39 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 12:24 AM, Mark Sims wrote:

> You don't...  that feature is in 3.0 under the S)urvey A)ntenna menu
>
> -------------------
> How do I start the "Signal strength vs az/al" display?

Thanks. The pieces of manuals I've seen are key-stroke indexed, which
makes it a bit difficult to find at times.

I'll play around with the Survey Antenna another night.

My far from optimum antenna location (I tossed one in the window as I
didn't get up on the rough before snow came) makes it close to
impossible to do long-term surveys as it seems that the time and
frequency drifts away and tracking properties with it.

It is actually due to this faaaar from optimum location that it would be
fun to see just how the power-view looks. It is hard to get a good idea
just by look at it every now and then.

Can the signal strength plot build-up run while being in normal tracking
mode?

Cheers,
Magnus