[time-nuts] LVPECL logic for dummies (that would be Moi)

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Sun Jan 23 18:06:59 UTC 2011

I think you have chosen the worst output possible.
CMOS is good but better is CML. With CML you generate constant-current
load at the VCC supply. So lower back-induced noise! And suppression of
the symmetrical noise to the next stage. This next input is a
differential transistor stage. CML to CMOS translator chips are
available too.
CML is also more immun to shorts. Good for breadboarding :-)

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info