[time-nuts] Temperature stability for Thunderbolt: results

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Jan 27 20:45:21 UTC 2011

> With the temperature stabilized, compared to just 1 degree
> swings in temperature I see a 10 times improvement in the
> 1PPS standard deviation, and a 3 times improvement in the
> oscillator and dac control voltage.

Mark,

Do you have any measurements of the actual 1PPS output
with and without temperature stabilization? The LH numbers
being quoted recently are internal loop measurements rather
than real 10 MHz or 1PPS BNC outputs of the TBolt, yes?

/tvb