[time-nuts] Temperature stability for Thunderbolt: results

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 15:40:08 UTC 2011

Yea, I know, Me too :-)

And there probable is something in LH that will do that, If not now then soon with the next beta3 update.
Two other solutions for the snow. Move your Antenna AND Tbolt to California where there is NO snow, OR
Move your Antenna indoors where hopefully there is no snow.
My indoor antenna works fine for most applications and keeps the freq within a few parts in e-11.
For indoors, It helps to increase the TC by about x2 and set the Elevation up and AMU down some to help it handle the added GPS noise it'll see.

ws