[time-nuts] Temperature stability for Thunderbolt: results

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 05:22:26 UTC 2011

I solved the same problem today by putting the antenna in the skylight
dome in my 'office'. Between the heat loss and the dome shape the snow
pretty much stays off of the skylight. This is after I just had the
antenna laying on the roof, where it got buried under 10+inches of
snow in the last week or two.