[time-nuts] Frequency standards for characterizing GPSDO's ?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:14:28 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Mark Spencer <mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I've seen a number of references to the PICTIC II, are the circut boards still
> avaliable ?

I've been looking at doing the same thing
The design files are on available and that's all you need.  You send
in the files and get three boards for $51.
The trouble is that the files are in a non-standrd format and there is
only one company that can make boards from that file (This explains
why the software to create the files is free.)
If you don't need three I'd think it would be easy to sell extras for $51/3.

--
=====
Chris Albertson