[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jul 8 19:09:35 UTC 2011

I too love wearing a wrist watch.... Since I am always working with machines,
I tend to scar my watches up quite a bit... therefor I tend to wear cheap
watches... my current favorite is a Russian automatic dive watch that I picked
up on ebay for $60.

I only wear automatic winding mechanical watches.  They are more than accurate
enough to help me plot my way through life.

Speidel Twist-O-Flex bands are the only type worth wearing in my opinion.

-Chuck Harris