[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 03:18:07 UTC 2011

        I dont wear a watch since 25 years or more. Plenty of clocks around and now will cell phone and other personal devices all have clocks.

        Analog generation *know* the time from the position of the clock hands. By the position of the hands you know how many minutes left to an appointment etc. IF you ask them the time then it will take a moment to convert it to words!

        My daughter just cannot read a mechanical clock! She get along fine. I had problem with a slide rule but I was saved by the scientific calculator!

Cheers

--
Raj, VU2ZAP
Bangalore, India.