[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 05:47:03 UTC 2011

Okay guys, I saw a very strange timepiece when I was out shopping.   If it
wasn't $17k I'd consider it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PwJCzetTCI

Interesting concept, looks good.  On a side note, earlier today a friend
gave me an Accutron 214 from 1965 that previously belonged to his father.
Cool stuff.   It needs servicing and cleaning as I can see what looks like
minor corrosion inside while looking into the battery compartment.
Greenish flaky stuff on the brass inside.

-Bob