[time-nuts] Pulse generator recommendation

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Thu Jul 14 17:34:29 UTC 2011

All,

I've been wanting to buy an older pulse generator, but want an accurate
one, and probably one that I can connect to my GPSDO. I would like one
settable to 10 nS, but don't want it variable to there, but switched
between the different pulse rates. I looked at the older HP generators, and
they look to have slide pots to control everything, including the time, and
that killed them for me. I also looked at EH and Phillips/Fluke, but am
unsure on what would be the best for what I'm looking for (certainly not
new). Do any here have any thoughts on this, or what to look for?

Thanks,

Will