[time-nuts] Rb cooling

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:06:27 UTC 2011

The manufacturers data sheet presents MTBF figures for the LPRO
and they decline considerably with higher temperatures.
Against that the power required decreases with rising temperature,
so that at 19 volt supply and 40-45*C the unit takes  much lower
power and has
still has most of its expected life.
cheers,
Neville Michie