[time-nuts] DDS'ery narrow scoped.

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Thu Jul 21 15:30:44 UTC 2011

Magnus,
It crossed my mind of messing somehow with the phase
accumulator metrics but did not figure a way...
that is a good suggestion I will investigate in that direction...

(or maybe... if you do have a bit of free time to drop me
a couple of lines more, could you please detail
a bit more as so far I did not caught the idea clearly enough to start
coding...)

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.
p.s. No problem with the delay... ;-)