[time-nuts] please un subscribe Pete to Time Nuts

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jun 3 13:16:27 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,

We will all miss Pete.  He was a very friendly, and helpful man.

The time-nuts website uses its own certificates for handling secure
transactions.  Most browsers and email programs do not know, and
as a result do not trust these certificates....  That does not mean
that it is dangerous to communicate with time-nuts.

You should be able to go to the link, and when you receive the notification
that it is an untrusted site, tell your browser to over ride the warning.

My condolences to you for your loss.  Please let us know if there is
anything we can do to help.

-Chuck Harris