[time-nuts] fluke.l monitor for Thunderbolt

Randall Prentice randall.prentice at pscconsulting.com
Mon Jun 6 22:20:01 UTC 2011

Sorry,  I didn't give credit to you Arthur.  I was following your
instructions.

My post was also to the effect that it all started going again afterward
inspite of such bad treatment (Over voltage/Over heating).

The other point omitted from my post (Obvious afterward),  was that
removing the regulator means you have to power the display from 5V.

Regards
Ranadll