[time-nuts] locate 6 digit digital clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Jun 8 14:12:14 UTC 2011

Hi Max:

By using a PIC you can do much more than just tell time, for example
display the Day of the Week and because the calendar is good back to
1800 something you can set the clock back that far and know the DOW.
The next step was going to be to install a table of leap seconds so
that  you could replay any of those events in history.  See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeller%27s_congruence

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com