[time-nuts] locate 6 digit digital clock

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 16:21:38 UTC 2011

I think that there is plently of interest. Trouble is everyone wants something different.
Brooke's LCD one looks good, may be he will finish it off. Just the 16x2 LCD, 1 PPS input, 10Mhz clock. Then add IRIG in and out, GPS update, serial output to drive a sipo shift register to drive 7 seg LED's, NTP, Battery back up....................
Some of the published micro based designs are a bit kludgy.

Robert G8RPI.