[time-nuts] Lowloss cable?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sun Jun 12 20:31:43 UTC 2011

I got a T-bolt from i.fluke.  The antenna came with a length of
50 ohm rg58.  I added 75' of TV style rg6 and it works fine
with no amplification needed beyond that in the antenna.
It did not seem to mind the 50 to 75 oh mismatch.

I did notice with the first T-bolt I got that it could not see any
birds until the local oscillator was fairly close to WWV, maybe
40-60 at 10 mHz.