[time-nuts] Light squared on NPR

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Jun 14 13:23:04 UTC 2011

looks like NPR has a few

search Lightsquared on npr.org

I still like the FCC's bit on  interference so far

Despite the test results released so far, the FCC insists the
interference questions are far from settled. "Some of the tests to
date may have relied on different assumptions, metrics and mitigation
assumptions, and so may not accurately reflect the potential for
interference as a result of how the network may be operated," the
agency said.