[time-nuts] Low noise power supply recommendations

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Wed Jun 15 01:44:45 UTC 2011

I forgot to add, the Vishay bridge uses a Fluke 844 (OEM version of the
845AB) null-microvolt meter to read the bridge circuit. ESI did the same
thing, first using a HP 419, and then a Keithly 155 OEM meter assembly, for
their bridges.

The Fluke has its own supply from the line voltage. The batteries go to the
DC current supply for the bridge itself.