[time-nuts] DDS'ery narrow scoped.

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Jun 21 09:03:22 UTC 2011

Luis,

the information that you are concerned about close carrier spurs that will
pass through the PLL's low pass filter is not precise enough: are you
talking about a few Hz, a few ten Hz, a few 100 Hz away from the carrier or
are you going to build a device for precise timing applications where also
spurs far below (perhaps orders of magnitude below) 1 Hz may be of concern?

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert, DF6JB