[time-nuts] DDS - Cosine v. Sine LUT

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Tue Jun 21 19:18:19 UTC 2011

Hi Brent,

A quarter table cos is exactly the same as a quarter table sin.
Only backwards, and not telling which quarter it is makes it a
quarter of either sin or cos. For one single output becomes irrelevant
as you only need one.
So I think it is just a matter of taste the name to call it.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.