[time-nuts] No more 60Hz, How do I discipline 120VAC 60Hz from a UPS

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sat Jun 25 18:54:05 UTC 2011

I remember that on the NASA Manned Flight Tracking Stations during the
Apollo program, inside one of the racks of the timing subsystem was a
big Marantz HiFi amplifier.  It was used to amplify a 60 Hz signal
derived from the Cesium reference to drive the common wall clocks that
were in many places.  Of course, the operations time displays were digital.

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL