[time-nuts] No more 60Hz, How do I discipline 120VAC 60Hz from a UPS

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Sat Jun 25 19:53:22 UTC 2011

John,

I didn't mean to say you said all that, just that the new inverters are
cheap. I wrote that I thought some ran at around 1 kHZ, as I had an old one
that did, and used a toroidal transformer in it. The new ones, as far as I
am aware, are similar to the new-style switching power supplies, like the
ones Maxim and a few others show in their app notes.

Best,

Will

signature database 5851 (20110206) __________