[time-nuts] 60 Hz measurement party

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 05:25:50 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,

I was studying that area in Google Earth.  There is detail for under water
objects near the shore line.

There are some objects that look like troughs in ocean floor just south of the
location that are grouped in pairs.  Taking a measure from the first pair does
place it about 6000 feet from the shore line near where the vault is suppose to
be.

The location of the first pair is :

  34d 01' 23.04" N
118d 32' 49.40" W

>From the first pair, the rest run in a line southward on the 120 degree radial
for about 6000 feet.  If these are not the intended target then they are
certainly interesting deformations.  There seems to be three sets of these as you
will see two other lines of similar deformation pairs.

What do you think ? ? ?

Bill....WB6BNQ