[time-nuts] Three Phase Power

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Jun 29 13:38:47 UTC 2011

My point was that it is largely governmental regulation and hurdles to
building new plants that drive up the cost of new electricity. The current
administration wants power prices to "skyrocket" and have said so.

The same thing applies to the overregulation of many other industries.
Look at the idiocy of RoHS and solder.

-John