[time-nuts] Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:22:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Will Matney <xformer at citynet.net> wrote:

> . I've never programed anything using graphs,
>  so I'm not sure how hard it would be.

I've done that kind of program.  It is a lot of work but you can avoid
it by just sending the data file to "gnuplot".

You have to send a set of commands to tell gnuplot what kind of graph
to make and then you give it a text file of the data points.  gnuplot
can format the result for the web or other kinds of publishing.
gnuplot  is included with most Linux systems and runs on Windows, macs
and just about anything.
More info is here  http://www.gnuplot.info/

--

Chris Albertson