[time-nuts] Tracor 304D Rubidium Standard

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Mar 4 19:16:15 UTC 2011

Hi Bill,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for posting and, yes, it's ok to
mention your items.

Tracor 304D http://cgi.ebay.com/260744992504
Austron 1210D http://cgi.ebay.com/260744999533
etc.

I should make everyone on the list aware that I first caught a
serious case of the time bug in the early 1990's, partly because
of Tom Clark's work with the Oncore VP timing receiver, partly
because of Corby's handwritten flyers about cesium standards
for sale, and partly because of Bill's already large collection of
vintage time & frequency gear (which I found out about through
a small ad in Nuts & Volts).

It's safe to say that the time-nuts list would not be here except
for my seeing his ads in Nuts & Volts more than 15 years ago
and realizing that I was not alone with this collecting passion.

Thanks,
/tvb
http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm