[time-nuts] difference between Oncore M12 and M12+T (useful when buying online)

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Wed Mar 9 19:04:57 UTC 2011

Every now and then I see e-mails like these. I would like to remind everyone that Synergy Systems, the USA distributor for the M12 series receivers, offers Ham Radio and Educational (time nuts) users a new M12M with the precision time firmware and an on board battery for only $59.18 with the 10% Ham/Edu discount (sown from $65.75). This unit also includes both Motorola binary and NMEA message formats.

Synergy can be found at www.synergy-gps.com or at (858) 566-0666. They have been very good to the Ham and educational communities for many years.

Rick
W2GPS