[time-nuts] For sale - HP 5370B in the UK.

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Mar 12 13:37:21 UTC 2011

I have an HP 5370B (S/N 2904A02491 that I bought years ago, but have never
really used it, and feel someone else can probably make better use of it. The
unit is in quite good condition. I know its a fairly late serial number - since
I recall having to hunt around for a manual that covered that model. (I later
borrowed the manual from Poul-Henning Kamp, scanned it, and made it available to
others on this list and finally to Agilent).

If anyone is interested, please make me an offer. I'd prefer someone who could
collect from my home (Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT), run what tests they want to
verify it works perfectly (it does), pay cash and take it away. But I'll
consider posting it.

Please reply off-list.