[time-nuts] FE5860A CONNECTIONS?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Tue Mar 15 00:09:58 UTC 2011

I have just got one of these in from Hong Kong.  FEI Part number:
217400-30352-1.   It is mounted on a cut piece of PC board.  The seller
and three other sellers have different versions of the connections of
these, some, the majority, say that +5v goes to pin 3 but the seller of
mine says pin 4.

On line research indicates that there are a lot of versions of this one,
but I'd think that all those with the same part number would be the same :^)

Any opinions please before I connect it?

Dan