[time-nuts] Pulse Per Minute

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:49:30 UTC 2011

Not that I have ever seen.
But today there are a lot of easy ways to achieve this.
Traditional was a divide by 10  and 6. Typically two chips.
Today a few lines of code in basic or any other language you like into a 8
pin PIC.
4 total wires clk in pulse out and VCC and ground.
But if you want a pulse per minute you may also need 2 phase pulses for a
clock lets say.
Again a pic lets you do that very easily and all for $1.29.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL