[time-nuts] hp 5372A Parts available

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Mar 20 13:34:14 UTC 2011

Eric,

I have a 5372A that has a problem on one of the input channels.  I
mistakenly unplugged the input pod and reinserted it with the power on.
Since then, that channel does not work.  I can't remember the specific
failed test right now but I will investigate.  The pod still works, the
problem stays with the channel.  I think I need to repair one of the boards.

Where are you located?

Joe