[time-nuts] Supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 20 17:14:32 UTC 2011

Hi

The only gotcha is that the temperature is offset by a fraction of a degree to compensate for various issues in the oven. Having it stabilize at 97.2 versus 97.5C is going to be tough to detect from a room  temp power check. Even if you could measure that delta, you still don't really know what's happening.  Weather the difference is  insignificant or impacts the temperature stability is the real question.

Bob