[time-nuts] Commercial Assembly - Poll

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 13:55:25 UTC 2011

That's what I did for my Frequency Divider boards, as the overall balance of those interested was for boards made up with all the SMT stuff done.  Whether I'd pay the $50 or $100 extra (more likely to be about $50 if you're doing a reasonable run) for a partly made board would depend on what I was buying and how much I wanted it (as distinct from nice to have).

Regards,
David Partridge