[time-nuts] Parts Selection - Short Run Assembly

Tijd Dingen tijddingen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 21:16:52 UTC 2011

Didn't know that outfit, thanks for the link. :) Would you say they are durable
enough to say 5 boards with it? (I would hope so, but you never know...)

With regard to the delivery of the fine pitch stuff ... as long as the one
putting together the kit is ordering those as cut-tape then that should be no
problem.
Just cut the tape into smaller strips and include those with the kit.

regards,
Fred