[time-nuts] Upgrading TS2100 from TCXO to OCXO

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Sun Mar 27 22:53:58 UTC 2011

If anybody has a TS2100 that came from the factory with an OCXO, can you
telnet into the unit and run the following command?

root eng ee info

This appears to be some sort of factory-configured personality of the
board.  My TS2100-GPS unit with a TCXO has an info value of 00000024.  A
TS2100-IRIG unit (no GPS) with a TCXO has a value of 00000000.  I'm
curious whether any of those bits correspond to the oscillator type or
if all that needs to be changed is the gain.

Thanks,
-Bob