[time-nuts] Upgrading TS2100 from TCXO to OCXO

Joseph M Gwinn gwinn at raytheon.com
Mon Mar 28 13:20:36 UTC 2011

There are some hidden configuration parameters in the TS2100 that vary by
oscillator type (between TCXO,OCXO, and Rb), and include some control loop
parameters.  It matters a lot that the firmware uses the correct algorithm
and parameters.  The Rubidiums are quite far from the crystals, but I
assume that there is a smaller difference between crystal types.

Joe