[time-nuts] Darn you people....

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Tue May 3 18:04:31 UTC 2011

As of this morning my Miller GPSDO was within approx 1.5E-13 of my
Thunderbolt.     (The was determined by using a 5370B to measure the phase
difference between the 1pps output from the Thunderbolt to the 10Mhz output of
the Miller, collecting data for approx 8 hours and observing the slight trend in
the phase difference.)   The Miller unit has been running for months, the
Thunderbolt for a few weeks.

More than accurate enough for my needs (: