[time-nuts] What are these towers?

Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Sat May 21 22:07:06 UTC 2011

At 12:27 PM 5/21/2011, Jason Rabel wrote...
> > Guys, I gotta ask, what does this have to do with time
> keeping?   Am I
> > missing something?
> >
> > -Bob
>
>I know it's kind of a tangent, but when people were talking about
>phones & radio broadcasting the time.. It just happened to be the
>same time I was browsing around Google Earth.
>
>Also many people on this list are HAMs...

I assume everyone here eats, too. Any good restaurant reviews? How long
does the service take (time related!)? Most watch TV, what are your
favorite shows (what time are they on?)? Anyone into cars? How fast do
you drive (distance/time)? Read any good books lately? How long did it
take you to read them? I'm taking some vacation time this summer - any
recommendations for sightseeing spots? Anyone watch the big game last
night? The last few minutes were great!