[time-nuts] What are these towers?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun May 22 04:35:22 UTC 2011

AMEN!

May this thread die now please.

In a message dated 5/21/2011 15:07:39 Pacific Daylight Time,
mikes at flatsurface.com writes:

>I know it's kind of a tangent, but when people were talking  about
>phones & radio broadcasting the time.. It just happened to  be the
>same time I was browsing around Google  Earth.
>
>Also many people on this list are HAMs...

I  assume everyone here eats, too. Any good restaurant reviews? How long
does  the service take (time related!)? Most watch TV, what are your
favorite  shows (what time are they on?)? Anyone into cars? How fast do
you drive  (distance/time)? Read any good books lately? How long did it
take you to  read them? I'm taking some vacation time this summer - any
recommendations  for sightseeing spots? Anyone watch the big game last
night? The last few  minutes were great!