[time-nuts] Time Interval Analyzers

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue May 24 00:23:25 UTC 2011

Shalom, Shalom (I simply could not resist, pardon me please)

Shalom Kattan \(BI\)
> Mr. Latham,
> Your question:
>
> Are these kinda like a high-priced restaurant? If you have to ask the
> price
> you can't afford it?
> :-)
> Answer:
> The BI200 is $9,800 and the BI220 is $2,950.
> What is your application?
I'm a rank amateur in the very general area of accurate clocks as adjuncts
to amateur radio (moon bounce) as well as radio and visible astronomy.
Clock errors are, as you know, determined by measuring phase differences
among signals. The jitter in the measuring equipment is of course very
important, hence my interest in the 3 ps errors your equipment affords.

Thank you very much for your rapid and kind response; I am sorry that I
will have to go hungry at this time.

Thanks again
Don Latham
--
"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road
POB 134