[time-nuts] Strange temperature peak

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Sat May 28 03:23:04 UTC 2011

Hello

In my case I think it's not a rf problem. I am far away from rf or cell
phone stations and the shack is well protected against rf from outside
and no cell phone nor other transmitters were used in this room at this
time. If it would be an emc problem - why is only the temperature output
affected?
I rather believe it is an internal digitizing problem, this chip is
specified to work with 0.5 deg. C steps, if I am not wrong, and the
higher resolution is achieved by a programming trick.

Arnold