[time-nuts] Another mystery Wenzel OCXO

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sat May 28 20:25:54 UTC 2011

Dan,

  I have been watching these for awhile, for a potential propagation
beacon on 6M.
My project has not reached critical mass yet.

Some speculation:

The +12VDC DC power connection and GND are the input power for the
oscillator and the oven.
One coaxial connector is the output at RF,  50 MHz.
One coaxial connector is the input VCO tuning voltage  ~ 5 VDC, (either
+/- 5VDC or 0 to + 5 VDC).
The other coaxial connector may be for a oven monitor output signal,
either a analog signal for oven temp or oven ON/OFF status.
But I have no idea which female SMA does what.

If you find out the details, please advise us all.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod    FN14sr