[time-nuts] 10811 thermal fuses

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Nov 3 00:57:49 UTC 2011

OK.  I am now in my shop and I have the items in my hand.

I got the replacements from Allied.  They are marked '141 degrees C
D139ZPXL'.  I think they were NTE.  They are 4 mm dia., 13 mm long, and the
leads are 1 mm dia.

The HP/Agilent parts are marked 'UMI 1A 250V 115 degrees C'.  They are 2 mm
dia., about 9.5 mm long, and the leads are 0.52 mm dia.

Therefore, the lead diameter would appear to be the rate limiting step in
this approach.

Joe