[time-nuts] Low-cost GPS distribution using DVB-T parts?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:10:18 UTC 2011

Indeed I used a cabletv/tv line amp for several years and splitters very
effectively.
However my last project used a preamplified antenna driving a minicircuits
amp to a 8 way fairly good grade satellite splitter. The 8 way split is as
I recall 19 db of loss. The mar circuit has 24-26 DB gain. Seems I always
need just one more antenna feed. Plus the splitter has built in DC
blocking. Though some gps recvrs need a antenna dc load to be happy.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL